Senior Operations Manager
Colleges and universities
Longtian Street, Chen District, Shenzhen, China
1. Carry out product operation in the independent responsible department, including but not limited to collecting and sorting out the department's product requirements, management personnel docking, demand control, and tracking products after delivery;
2. Establish an effective data tracking mechanism based on business objectives and current products, promote the optimization of action plans according to business development needs, and be responsible for implementing online product promotion activities and achieving KPI indicators;
3. Continuously track product efficiency, analyze user behavior and demand, understand competition trends, and conduct competition analysis;
4. According to the current operation status and the existing process of the product, optimize the business efficiency.
1. Have good analytical ability and logical thinking, have a sense of responsibility, bear pressure, and be able to complete projects independently;
2. Have insight, independent analysis ability, learning, innovation and expression ability;
3. Enthusiasm for operating products, innovation and solving problems;
4. Be able to produce PRD and prototype drawings, and have the preferred experience familiar with banks or installment electric companies, public electric companies and production network income enterprises;
5. With pressure resistance, execution and learning ability.